Once a month our group gets together and exchanges ideas to better ourselves and our veterinary practices. We take turns hosting the meetings in our respective hospitals or restaurants throughout the Chicagoland Area. Topics that we have discussed recently include marketing, handbooks, hiring & retention of employees, presenting & defending estimates, and sales & use tax laws. Our attendance varies from 20-40 veterinary managers and practice owners per meeting.
We are looking for sponsors/presenters to help cover the costs of the venue, food, and other miscellaneous items associated with our monthly meetings.
CVMG sponsors enjoy the following benefits:
- Verbal recognition at the meeting you are sponsoring
- Attendance to the meeting you are sponsoring with an opportunity to talk informally with the managers before and after the meeting
- An exclusive opportunity to give a 15-minute presentation to promote your services and products to the veterinary hospital managers in attendance.
- Recognition on our emailed invitation which reaches 50-75 Chicagoland veterinary managers & veterinarians (and growing)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsoring an upcoming meeting.
Annual Continuing Education Event
In October we host our annual continuing education event. Our attendance at the 2017 event included 165 veterinary practice managers, owners and hospital leaders. Events like this would not be possible without you, our sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring our 2018 event, please contact us.
- Verbal recognition at the event
- Company logo on certain event materials & website
- Table provided for display and representative attendance (up to 2 people) with an opportunity to talk informally with the attendees.
- Opportunity to participate in the raffle giveaways